2. After 30-day Refund or Exchange
For items that have expired this 30-day window, you can't process a request for a refund for non-quality issues. However, if it is quality related issues, you can always process a refund or exchange as long as it is within the warranty period.
- Check to see if your item(s) qualifies and for which warranty it qualifies (Check our Warranty Policy).
- If you qualify,contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request for a Warranty. Quntis will review your request. You will receive a notice regarding the status of your request.
- Ship the defective item(s) with the Warranty Claims Information to our facility. Return the package to one of the addresses below:
Address(US): 7115 132nd Place Southeast, Newcastle, Washington, United States, 98059
- Once the product is received by Quntis, the product will be inspected (within 7-10 business days of receipt on average) to determine if it is covered under the limited warranty. If the product is determined to be covered under the Limited Warranty, Quntis, under its judgment and discretion, will refund or exchange the product.
Bundle Returns/Refunds: To receive a refund, you must return all items within the bundle.
Please make sure your item is covered under warranty before process for refund or exchange. For
detailed information, please refer to our Warranty Policy.