Quntis provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
Please refer to chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ.
Phone Cable - iPhone 3 Years Phone Cable - Type C 3 Years Phone Cable - Micro USB 3 Years PD Charger 3 Years LED String Lights 12 to 18 Months LED Strip Lights 18 Months LED Star Curtain Lights 12 to 18 Months Electric Wine Opener 18 Months Phone Holder 1 Year Others According to Product Instructions
- 1.This warranty does not cover defects or damage arising from improper use or maintenance,
- normal wear and tear, commercial use, accident or external causes. Unauthorized repair,
- modification or customization of your product voids this warranty. For warranty service on
- covered defects during the warranty period, Please contact us.
- 2. Prior to providing warranty service, the defective item’s order number, serial number and/or visible
- proof depicting the defect are required. Quntis warranty is non-transferable and covers only the
- original end-buyer.
3. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item.
4. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- 5. It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
- 6. Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- ● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- ● Buyer’s accidental returns
- ● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Quntis quality control to be in working condition
- ● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
- ● Returning defective items in international shipping
- ● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
7. Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures,
water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
8. When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Quntis, Quntis takes responsibility
for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer
assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Quntis does not provide refunds
for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
9. If the item were purchased on Amazon, please process on Amazon. If the items were purchased
on www.quntis.com, please follow the steps below.
1. Check to see if your item(s) qualifies and for which warranty it qualifies.
2. If you qualify, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request for a Warranty. Quntis will review your
request. You will receive a notice regarding the status of your request.
3. Ship the defective item(s) with the Warranty Claims Information to our facility. Return the package
Once the product is received by Quntis, the product will be inspected (within 7-10 business days of
receipt on average) to determine if it is covered under the limited warranty. If the product is
determined to be covered under the Limited Warranty, Quntis, under its judgment and discretion, will
refund or exchange the product.
DISCLAIMER: All products returned to Quntis will be subject to review for authentication. If any of
the products are found to be counterfeit, it will be confiscated and turned over to Quntis's legal
department for further actions. These counterfeit items will not be returned once in the possession of
We are responsible for our product conditions and we want you to have a positive experience every
time you shop with Quntis. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by contacting
us at email@example.com. Enjoy your shopping with Quntis!