- By using this Site, you hereby represent, warrant, understand, agree to and accept these Terms in their entirety whether or not you register as a purchaser on the Site("Users"). If you object to anything in these Terms or any part of these Terms, please do not access and/or use this Site.
- This Site is designed for you. Please read these Terms as they protect your interest. If you have any comments, problems or any questions regarding our Site and/or products and services featured, please get in touch with us.
For the avoidance of doubt, the "Site" shall mean www.quntis.com, https://quntis.com and any other quntis’s branded websites, web pages, mobile applications and mobile websites. The "Products" shall mean any of the various Products that Quntis provides through the Site or any other channels, including over the telephone. However, the terms "Site" and "Products" do not include the sites or products offered by any other Quntis’s affiliates and subsidiaries, including without limitation, our international subsidiaries. In addition, these Terms do not apply to third party entities that may use the Site or Products. Such entities' use of the Site and Products are subject to separate terms that they agreed when they registered with the Site.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Site and/or placing any order(s), you agree to be legally bound by the Terms and all terms contained or referenced herein or any additional terms set forth on this Site. If you do NOT agree to all of these terms, you should NOT access or use this Site.
Modification of Terms
The Terms may be amended by Quntis at any time. Such amended Terms shall be effective upon posting. By continuing to access or use the Site after such posting, you will be deemed to have accepted such amendments. You are advised to regularly review any applicable terms for updates. Quntis reserves the right to discontinue or make changes or updates with respect to the Site or the contents of the Site at any time without notice. If we decide to amend the Terms, we will update the Terms modification date below.
Last Modified: 1/1/2019
License to use the Site
Unless otherwise stated, www.quntis.com own the intellectual property rights in the Site and material on the Site.
- View, download for caching purposes only
- Print pages, user manuals, or other product information from the Site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Site (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Site
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Site for commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Site
- Redistribute material from the Site except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- Use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Site, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without www.quntis.com's express written consent
- Use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications
- Use the Site for any purposes related to marketing without www.quntis.com's express written consent.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright, trademarks, and all other proprietary rights provided by Quntis, its affiliates, brand licensees and/or other partners, the software to operate and publish the Site, the compilation of data on the Site, and the order, sequence and arrangement of this Site, all belong to Quntis and/or its brand licensees, other partners or licencors. All rights in the content not expressly granted herein are reserved. The content is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced, republished, transmitted, distributed, or used on any other website.
- Quntis is a registered trademark
- Quntis and its affiliates are important assets of the Company.
The use and registration of the Quntis name is exclusively reserved to the Company. You may not register, nor use a company name, statutory name, trade name, domain name or other name, indication or description, that includes the Quntis name.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you know or suspect that any of the materials on this Site (including but not limited to materials posted on the Forum) have been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notice immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our policy to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, title 17, United States Code, §512, including, without limitation, responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement, and other applicable intellectual property laws. We shall in appropriate circumstances disable and/or terminate the accounts or passwords of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe our or others' copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
Notifications (each a "Notification") of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our designated agent. Our designated agent contact information is set forth below:
Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: email@example.com
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, §512(c)(3), to be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner ("Complaining Party") of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information above, and pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512; (i) we will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing; (ii) we will forward the written Notification to the alleged infringer ("Subscriber"); and (iii) we will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that we have removed or disabled access to the material.
The information and materials contained on the Site, including text, graphics, information, links or other items are provided "as is" and "as available."
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, QUNTIS DOES NOT: (1) WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS; (2) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN QUNTIS; (3) WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (4) GIVE ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, QUNTIS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND OTHER TERMS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR THE LAW OF EQUITY AND DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. IN ADDITION AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, QUNTIS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF OUR SITE TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCTS.
You assume all risk when using the Site, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online transactions. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, including computer viruses.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
User Content Submission
Your "user content" means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to quntis.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to quntis.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or quntis.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Site that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Quntis has every right to reject any requests for customized orders if the content contains any threatening, obscene, pornographic, or profane material. Notwithstanding Quntis's rights under these Terms in relation to user content, Quntis does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, the Site.
No failure on the part of Company to enforce any part of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any of Company' rights under these Terms, whether for past or future actions on the part of any person. Neither the receipt of any funds by Company nor the reliance of any person on Company's actions shall be deemed to constitute a waiver of any part of these Terms. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of Company shall have any legal effect whatsoever.
You hereby indemnify quntis.com and undertake to keep quntis.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by quntis.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of quntis.com's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by quntis.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of the Terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of the Terms.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.
Overseas customers should be aware that orders shipped to international destinations are subject to inspection by customs authorities.