It’s been almost a year since we reviewed the Quntis ScreenLinear Pro Max Computer Monitor Light and today, we are happy to share with you another Quntis product review. This time it is for the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+.
QUNTIS MONITOR LIGHT BAR PRO+ FEATURES
- Smart Dial – New Quntis monitor bar light with a sensitive remote control that integrates multifunction control. You can easily rotate to stepless dimming your preferred brightness and color temperature for various scenarios.
- Fits Most Monitors – Savior for Curved/Irregular Monitors – Quntis ScreenLinear PRO+ is designed with an upgraded weighted clip that hangs on the monitor more stable and doesn’t shake. Fit most monitors with thickness from 0.12” to 2.36”. The newly added 45° adjustable rotation angle of the rotating shaft gives you the perfect coverage of ligh
- No Screen Glare & Flicker – Easy on Your Eyes – With a 45° angled asymmetrical optical design, Effectively relieving eye fatigue to protect your eyes and ensure comfortable viewing while you work or relax.
- Auto-Dimming & 2-Hr Timing Function Rest Reminder – Built-in ambient light sensor that enables you to simply twice click the controller for the most comfortable illumination level for your working environment. Long press for 3s to turn on the 2H auto-off timer mode.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, PC+ABS
- Light Source Type: LED
- Color Rendering Index: ≥95Ra
- Voltage: DC5V-1A (USB-Type C)
- Wattage: Max 5W
- Product Dimensions: 0.79″D x 20.08″W x 0.79″H
- Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO
- Smart Dial (Remote Control)
- Screen Clip
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 2 x Adjustment Cover
- 2 x Hex Key
- User Manual
- 2 x AA Battery
Just like the previous Quntis products that we have unboxed and reviewed, the packaging of the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ is simple but functional. The outer packaging contains the various product details and specifications and the inner packaging is kept secure by foam insulation.
DESIGN & BUILD QUALITY
In terms of design and build quality, it’s similar to the Quntis ScreenLinear Pro Max with a few minor differences.
Both ends of the light bar are not as rounded compared to the ScreenLinear Pro Max but better than the sharp edges of the e-Reading LED Task Lamp. It also features a few upgrades like a heavier weighted clip to keep the light bar more secure and a rotating shaft that can be adjusted to a 45-degree angle.
The main advantage/difference that the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ has over the ScreenLinear Pro Max and the e-Reading LED Task Lamp is the smart dial or remote control which allows the user to turn ON/OFF, adjust the brightness levels, and change the color temperature.
With the smart dial or remote control, you don’t have to stand up or reach far to turn it ON/OFF or adjust the settings. You can do it directly from your desk. Another cool thing about the smart dial or remote control of the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ is that it’s wireless so it doesn’t add clutter or make your desktop look messy. It is powered by two AA batteries and is not rechargeable.
Take note, that if you purchase or have two units of the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+, you can use one remote control for both units.
INITIAL SETUP & COMPATIBILITY
The Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ is a plug-and-play device, so you don’t have to worry about installing any drivers to make it work. Just take it out of the box, plug in the USB-C cable to the light bar, and plug the other end into a USB-A port on your computer or dock station if you’re using one. If you have a spare USB-A charging block, you can also use that to power the light bar directly from a wall outlet.
I like that the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ came with the light bar already attached to the screen clip making it easier to set up, unlike the ScreenLinear Pro Max where you had to attach the light bar to the screen clip yourself.
The Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ screen clip has a maximum width (opening) of 2.36 inches and a minimum of 0.12 inches making it compatible with different types of monitors. The package includes two extra screen clips so depending on the shape and size of your computer monitor, you may need them or not.
I’ve had the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ for a little bit over two weeks now but so far, I haven’t had any problems with it except for a couple of small “issues”.
The first one is regarding the screen clip. If your monitor has a thin or small bezel, the edge of the screen may block a portion of your screen. In my case, it fits perfectly with the bezel of my 24″ Samsung T35F monitor.
The second one is an issue regarding the smart dial or remote control. I noticed that it took more effort or rotations when adjusting the brightness level compared to adjusting the color temperature.
These two “issues” were not a big deal for me but I think it was worth mentioning.
Other than that, the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ features all work fine and it performs well and I really love it!
If you’re on the lookout for an affordable and good-quality monitor light bar that has a smart dial or remote control, then you should check out the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+. You will be glad that you did and so will your wallet.
The holiday season is just around the corner and the Quntis Monitor Light Bar PRO+ will make a great gift for family, friends, officemates, and even for yourself.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the product featured in this review, feel free to leave a comment below.
DISCLAIMER: The product used in this review was provided by Quntis but all opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine.